We are recruiting for a:
JUNIOR MARKETING ASSISTANT
We are looking for a young candidate, (graduates are welcome to apply) to work within the Marketing department reporting directly to the CEO.
• Degree (Specialising in Marketing)
• Advanced computer and Excel skills
• The ability to communicate effectively in English (written and spoken word)
• Someone who is analytical, meticulous and deadline driven with a good eye for detail, yet dynamic and able to work in a fashion based company.
• A great team player
• Strong work ethics and values
• Organised/driven and committed to learning
• Process driven
• High energy levels
• Humble, willing to take instruction and learn
• Training of store staff and provide online course content – Sales/Merchandising and Operational.
• Conceptualizing and building impactful and effective store displays
• Product placement and online media
• Ensure return on all ambassadors/marketing and assets
• Implement merchandising guidelines
• Online store marketing and sales performance
• Customer data base
• Providing relevant music content for all brands
• Photo shoot project management
• Sales team award and recognition program
• Executing key account marketing plans
• Reporting on spend
Please send your CV to ****** with a photograph attached should you be interested. If you have not heard back from us within ten days, please consider your application unsuccessful.