Graphic Designer - Mid Level
The successful applicant will be well presented and energetic with tenacity and drive.
The core functions of this role are to create designs and copy layouts for visual presentations, online advertising and publications. Responsible to coordinate and action Marketing items (Invites design, menu's etc) needed for Marketing campaigns; and for work on multimedia devices as required within various projects.
- Graphic Design degree / diploma or 3 to 4 years related experience
- Experience in bulk mailers or newsletter sends
- Experience & knowledge in print process & print pre-production
Essential Computer proficiency: Adobe InDesign, Photoshop,
- Ability to make decisions and work independently
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure & be able to adapt to shifting needs & priorities
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Creative thinking & artistic ability
- A good command of English language
A positive Can-do attitude
- Experience in Design and Lay-out
- Strong conceptual/Design skills and Style
- Mac Literate, as well as technical knowledge and proficiency of design software essential (Latest Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, In-design, Photoshop).
- Photo retouching & editing - would be advantageous
- Organised and with excellent Attention to detail and a methodical approach to assignments is essential
- To deliver world-class advertising across the brands by delivering the best creative solutions to support the achievement of marketing, communication and financial objectives.
- To develop brand-consistent creative for a variety of print materials that support key marketing initiatives across all design platforms.
- To conceptualize and execute high priority projects across multiple brands.
- To drive brand consistency in line with the relevant marketing communications by adhering to brand guidelines.
To apply please send an updated cv with your current and expected salary , notice period and a pdf portfolio of some of your designs and work.
Email : Seri.Govender19@gmail.com