Senior Paid Media Manager
As Digital Growth Manager you will be the owner of Platform 5's programmatic ad-buying and online marketing initiatives throughout Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Your goal is to acquire new merchants through online channels. This goal is achieved through strategically placed and creatively designed online marketing campaigns
This is the opportunity to thrive within a startup environment which will offer you the opportunity to master your craft by being constantly challenged to prioritise, execute, analyse and report, in order to assure delivery on set KPIs and key metrics.
ROLE | WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING?
- Develop, lead and manage digital marketing campaigns on our Google, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter channels.
- Maintain, monitor, and build out the account, and manage daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Study customer acquisition journeys and develop multi-touch attribution models.
- Contribute to landing page optimization to improve conversion.
- Manage experimentation across channels, and inform landing pages and creative development.
- Work with the Brand marketing team to create aligned consumer communications across all channels.
- Generate weekly and monthly reporting for all key metrics, KPIs and learnings.
- Stay abreast with all technical and content advances in the world of Google, Facebook and other online marketing channels to bring thought leadership and fresh, innovative developments to our product and marketing growth strategy.
IDEAL CANDIDATE | WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
Key requirements to perform responsibilities:
- Bachelor’s degree. Quantitative field preferred.
- 4+ years of Google, Youtube, Facebook, paid social. Google display experience would be advantageous
- 3+ years of programmatic ad-buying.
- Strong understanding of customer buying behaviours, segmentation and profiling.
- Proven success working across Google Marketing Platforms.
- Excellent working knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g Google Analytics) and the ability to analyze data from multiple sources.
- Technical knowledge and implementation of tracking scripts/pixels.
- Technical knowledge and implementation of the different types of remarketing strategies
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
- Data analysis and quantification skills - able to analyse the performance of campaigns and gather insights from this analysis to improve future performance.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: R40,000.00 /month
- How many years of Facebook Paid Media experience do you have?
- How many years of Google Paid Media experience do you have?
- How many years of Programmatic experience do you have?
- How many years of Youtube experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Are you able to work in Bryanston, Gauteng?
- Are you google certified?
- Are you Facebook certified?