Qualifications:3-4 year Bachelors Degree in Communications Management.
Skills and Experience:
· 2-5 years’ experience in communications management, ideally in a medical scheme or health insurance environment.
· An understanding of the South African healthcare market and required communications strategies for a health insurance operation.
· Ability to work within a multidisciplinary team.
· Excellent verbal and writing communication skills – strong written and oral business English a requirement.
Reporting to:Marketing Executive
Scope of Responsibility:
· Develop and implement various communications strategies to enhance relations / loyalty / experience with customers, providers and other third parties, build brand awareness and any other communications strategies that may be required from time to time.
· Work with the marketing team to develop and implement effective marketing strategies and materials to enhance and support sales and branding.
· Develop and manage ongoing communications to members, social media postings, website postings and any other communications that may be required.
· Develop and manage specific targeted marketing / communication campaigns
· Develop reports / analytics to monitor and manage the effectiveness of various communication campaigns.
· Assist and support lead generation campaigns to enhance sales.
· Review and re-design user friendly materials for members which include inter-alia, member leaflets, brochures, policy documents, welcome letters / packs, specific educational materials.
· Any other communications required from time to time.
· Any other duties as assigned by the company from time to time.
If interested email me your immediately to
mary @ bloomrecuitment.co.za