NATIONAL RESTAURANT FRANCHISE SEEKS SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
1. SOCIAL MEDIA
- Manage and develop content for social media pages which, maximise reach, delivers on brand objectives and ensure social media marketing objectives on the respective Social Media platforms – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and other relevant platforms.
- Create digital strategic marketing and communications plans for each social media platform.
- Identify key market needs and challenges, recommend and adapt new strategies.
- Manage, maintain and grow the company’s presence through Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and other strategically relevant online platforms.
- Manage Social Media Monthly budget & spend.
- Activate business presence through continuous Social Media activities (Promotions, Competitions, Campaigns).
- Interact with customers and fans in real time on social media platforms and act as a liaison by participating in conversations, answering questions, and mediating feedback).
- Use measurement tools to provide reports on metrics, and continually find ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives.
- Keep content fresh and trending by staying on top of current trends in social media, and applying those principles and strategies to the brand.
- Execute and manage paid social media campaigns on social channels.
- Use the Media tracking software to monitor social media activity, monthly reporting and responding to customers.
2. DIGITAL, PR & MEDIA:
- Skills in PR and Digital Marketing advantageous, but not a requirement.
- Writing Press Releases for all relevant activations, events and projects that are planned; liaising with local media to set up press opportunities & managing a media database.
- Working alongside the Web Designer to upload content and ensure all relevant marketing projects are online and digitally up to date.
- Ability to handle multiple accounts across the business social media platforms.
- Support to the Marketing Manager on any on-going tasks relating to the Marketing Department, including attendance at Western Cape events, Activations & Public Relations matters.
- Perform all tasks as handed over by Marketing Manager.
- Proficiency in many social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, You Tube, Trip Advisor (advantageous), Google, Hootesuite / Buffer (or a similar social media software).
- Ability to write Copy, Press Releases and dealing with Media advantageous.
- Ability to handle multiple accounts across the social media platform
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
Salary R18,000 depending on experience
To start as soon as possible. Please send your CV, with contactable references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Write Social Media in the subject box.