The Personal Assistant will support and enable the work of the Director. The main
purpose of this position is to provide executive secretarial functions to the Director and to assist with all administrative,travel and financial tasks.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
1. Ensure all administrative duties are fulfilled and followed up on/completed.
For example reports, minutes etc
2. Manage day-to-day office administration for the Director.
3. Act as communication liaison between Director ,staff and clients.
4. General Personal Assistance to Director.
5. Reporting general issues to Director.
6. Review and manage Project budgeting and assist with reviewing cashflow.
KEY ATTRIBUTES AND REQUIREMENTS
· Maintain a high level of confidentiality
· Maintain a high level of professionalism
· Must have own car and have a drivers licence.
· Must be flexible with work hours required which may not always
be normal working hours. This will be compensated.
· Matric. A tertiary qualification / relevant certificate will be advantageous
· At least 3 years PA experience compulsory
· Excellent MS Office skills
· Finance and budgeting skills
· Planning and organising skills
· Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
Should you be interested in this position, please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com