Job - Ad posted by Kulthum
Accounts Receivable Administrator:
Berea, Durban Area; Fixed Term Contract: 12 Months
A busy Orthodontic Practice is looking for an experienced individual to work as an Accounts Receivable Administrator in the Accounts Department.
Strong math, typing, and computer skills. Excellent communication, research, problem solving, and time management skills. High level of accuracy, efficiency, and accountability. Attention to detail.
· Experience of allocating payments from the bank statements, credit card payments & Medical Aid Remittances to customer accounts.
· Ability to reconcile customer accounts and remittances.
· Inbound and Outbound calls.
· Attending to account & payment queries.
· Ability to work in excel.
· Previous work experience in a Doctor’s Practice is advantageous.
· Knowledge of working on Solumed, advantageous.
Grade 12, essential.
Please email CV to email@example.com
Kindly list: Expected Salary per month on CV.Closing Date: 20 March 2020