We are looking for a qualified accountant that wants to join a dynamic media and events business. This is a fast growing company with a lot of opportunities for growth.
QUALIFICATIONS: BCom in Financial Accounting essential
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Debtor/creditor management.
- Prepare budgets and cash flow.
- Profitability model development.
- Establish financial procedures, policies and controls.
- Prepare annual financial budget and profit forecasts.
- Preparation of Consolidated Management Accounts on a monthly basis, together with comments.
- Prepare monthly sales information statistics, sales mix and gross profit analysis.
- Take ownership of Balance Sheet integrity and Working Capital Management.
- Management of the cash resources to ensure the optimum return.
- Ensure statutory compliance in respect of normal tax, VAT, PAYE etc.
- Basic HR duties (leave management/ calculations etc.).
- Ensure relevant reconciliations are completed.
- Process payroll transactions.
- Perform any other general administrative and/or financial duties within the scope of your expertise.
- Seek out methods for minimising financial risk to the company.
- Keep all financial information about the company confidential.
- SAGE ONE accounting