Bookkeeper - Ad posted by HR
We are looking for an honest, hard working and reliable individual to fill the post of a Bookkeeper.
· Bookkeeping Certificate/Diploma
· 3 Years experience in an accounting role.
· Strong communication and administration skills
· Attention to detail
· Team player
· Valid Driver’s License and reliable vehicle
- Maintains records of financial transactions by establishing accounts; posting transactions; ensure legal requirements compliance.
- Maintains subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
- Balances subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary account summaries.
- Balances general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Maintains historical records by filing documents.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Filing source documents for all journal entries recorded.
- Posting journal entries to ledger accounts.
- Preparing trial balances.
- Performing bank reconciliations.
- Preparing cash flow statements.
- Depositing money received by the organisation.
- Issuing invoices for money that is owed to the organisation.
- Performing payroll administration duties, wages & salaries.
- Filing tax returns.
- Performing other duties as required.
Interested candidates to email their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ad the job you applying for in the subject column
NB: ONLY CV’S SENT TO THE EMAIL ADDRESS LISTED ABOVE WILL BE ACCEPTED.