Recruiting for a SAICA Audit Trainee / Senior
Applicants need to have, at a minimum, completed the second year of a SAICA training contract with one or two years remaining, or recently completed their training contract. Applicants may still be studying.
Meredith Harington is an established, internationally connected firm in Tokai, Cape Town, Western Cape which is committed to the highest professional and service standards. If you have a passion for excellence, and wish to qualify or further your career as a Chartered Accountant in a highly professional and dynamic environment where your development will determine your progress, contact us about a employment.
If you are interested in the entrepreneurial side of business, then this is where you should be looking to further your career. We are looking for a confident, articulate aspirant professional.
• Plan audits with reference to year ends and deadlines
• Manage and train audit trainees
• Supervise others on the job
• Report directly to manager and director
• Report to clients and manage client relationships
• Minimum of second year of SAICA articles
• Working towards a CTA (if still studying)
• MS Office and CaseWare (compulsory)
• Strong communication skills
• Strong interpersonal and management skills
*Salary offered would be defined as market related and would depend on the level of the applicant.
*Only candidates with a valid SA work permit will be considered.
*Having own transport is a condition of employment.
Please check out our website at www.meredithharington.co.za and forward your CV and qualifications for us to review.
NOTE: ONLY CANDIDATES WHO FIT THE ABOVE SPECIFICATION WILL BE CONSIDERED.