Financial Manager - Stellenbosch
Our client, a company in the Financial Services Industry in Stellenbosch, is looking for a dynamic Financial Manager to join their success team.
- Accountancy / finance-related qualification and / or CA(SA).
- 2-5 years post article experience; knowledge of ERP system (for e.g. QuickBooks).
Report to Chief Financial Officer.
Supervise Junior Financial Accountant.
- Manage and perform all company accounting functions.
- Ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported.
- Suggest and implement updates and improvements to accounting systems.
- Implement the migration of QuickBooks to new ERP system (MIP).
- Establish and implement financial reporting systems to comply with government regulations and legislation.
- Collaborate with auditing services to ensure proper compliance with all regulations.
- Responsible for full audit of the group companies.
- Prepare monthly management accounts with business insights and recommendations.
- Preform granular analysis to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts.
- Develop budgets and financial plans for the company based on research and data reports.
- Review all financial plans and budgets regularly to look for cost reduction opportunities.
- Report to the CFO and the board with timely and accurate financial information.
- Assist the CFO in presenting reports to senior executives, stakeholders, and board members.
- Manage cash flow & loan book by tracking transactions and preparing internal reports.
- Implement and daily management of Treasury System.
- Implement and daily management of Collateral Management System.
- Implement and daily management of Risk Management System.
- Manage all payments to Supplies.
- Accurate & timely processing of payroll on a monthly basis.
- Continuous liaison with UK offices.
Skills & Competencies:
- Accounting processes and procedures.
- Financial Instruments.
- Accounting in multiple currencies.
- Knowledge of ERP System.
- Corporate secretarial.
- Review of regulatory requirements & ensure compliance.
- Understand tax laws and ensure compliance.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Business financial skills.
- Trustworthy and honest.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Analytical skills.
- Good time management.
- Deadline driven.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work cross functionally.
Conditions of Employment:
- South African or valid work permit.
- MIE, clear criminal and credit record.
- Valid Driver’s license and / or reliable transport.
- Permanent position.
Salary offered: R60 000 - R70 000 per month.
Starting date: As soon as possible.
Please forward your CV to us if you adhere to the above-mentioned requirements.
Please assume that your application was unsuccessful If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks from the date of this advertisement.
Salary: R60k - 70k pe month
Job Reference #: RUD46