Date Listed 16/08/2017
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
2 years of related experience.
Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to communicate.
Joining at an exciting time within the company's history this role is a pivotal one to this growing business. In this position you will be responsible for managing the day to day accounting.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following.
Other duties may be assigned.
1. All current recording in Quick Books
2. Monthly and quarterly closing
3. Work with CPA for end of year
4. Manage Accounts Receivable Dept. and Accounts Payables
5. Keep accurate up-to-date checking account balance for multiple accounts
6. Bank Reconciliation for all bank accounts
7. Reconcile Monthly Bank Statements
8. Online filings sale tax returns
9. Payroll & HR duties.
10. HR duties
11. Ensure staff members understand and apply company & statutory procedures
If you meet the above qualifications, please email a detailed CV to: email@example.com