Bookkeeper - Somerset West
Our client, an innovative group of Accountants / Financial Managers, is looking for an Bookkeeper to join their team.
- BCom Accounting Degree or finance-related qualification beneficial.
- SAIPA Clerk qualification will be beneficial (newly qualified SAIPA Clerks are welcome to apply).
- Senior bookkeeping backgroud OR any accounting practice background essential.
- At least 2 years working experience in a similar position.
- Preparing financial data (sales, bank statements, expenses) and providing bookkeeping support to clients.
- Collating company documents and preparing SARS registration packs.
- Assisting in a clients operational processes such as cash up sheets and stock counts.
- Assisting in the compilation of tax returns to ensure compliance across payroll, vat, income tax.
- Playing a supporting role to our Accountants by assisting them with the preparation of management packs, quantitative and qualitative data analysis for improved management decision-making and statutory returns.
- Assisting in the implementation of cloud-based financial systems for accounting, point of sale and inventory management.
- Developing the internal accounting controls and processes to ensure accurate reporting.
- Reconciling information on the world's number 1 cloud-based accounting software XERO.
Salary offered will be R18 000 - R20 000 per month - depending on qualifications and experience.
Area: Somerset West.
Starting date: As soon as possible.
Please forward your CV to us if you adhere to the above-mentioned requirements.
Please assume that your application was unsuccessful If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks from the date of this advertisement.
Salary: R18k - 20k pe month
Job Reference #: RUD61