Barko Financial Services (BFS) is a leading micro-finance institution in South Africa, established in 1996. The group offers an ethical and innovative credit solution to formally employed employees right across the country.
Barko Financial Services is seeking to recruit a competent, dynamic, enthusiastic and self-motivated candidate for a position as a Loan Consultant, sharing our BFS vision, mission and values. Also to deliver excellent client service that will exceed our customer’s expectations. The suitable candidate is required to deliver quality service to our clients within the branch by:
- assisting clients with general queries,
- issuing loans,
- general administrative duties.
Requirements & Experience & Qualifications :
Preference will be given to candidates with:
* Face to face client service experience within a retail / client service Industry
* Experience with “Delfin” program
* National Senior Certificate (Grade 12)
* Excellent people skills & a passion for client service
* Motivated, Honest, Reliable, Trustworthy & Good Team Player
* Maths / Accounting / Economics
* Computer Literate
* Clear credit record
* Clear criminal record
* English Literate
* Willing to work extended working hours and weekends
* Access to transport (personal / public)
* Flexible and mobile across regions is an advantage
* Must provide references
* Ability to Plan & Solve Problems
* Living near the above mentioned location/s
To apply for this position, follow this link https://barko.jb.skillsmapafrica.com to complete the application online.
Closing date for applications: 22 January 2020
Please note: All communication will be done via e-mail only
If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.