Our client, a leading packaging company based in Pinetown, is looking for someone with a can-do attitude and a passion for finance to join their dynamic team, reporting to the Financial Executive.
The successful applicant will be responsible for numerous outputs, among them being:
- To create and maintain Manufactured Costings for future and existing products
- Analysing and trending product costings and margins
- Updating and maintaining Transporter Rates, Pricing Models of key accounts, etc
- Overheads and Sales Budget Document Preparation, Support and Upload annually
- Maintain and Update Bill of Materials (BOMs)
- Create and Execute monthly Costing Run to update Material Masters
- Update Finished Goods List Prices, Inter-company transactions and Purchase Orders
- and so on
- B.Comm Finance or CIMA degree
- SAP or similar
- Minimum 3 years manufacturing experience
- Good computer skills, with Advanced Excel
If you are
- highly accurate with excellent attention to detail
- logical and systematic
- highly organised in everything you do
Please send your CV along with all supporting documentation (ID, qualifications etc) to email@example.com straight away.
Your application is important to us, but if you haven't heard from us within 3 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.