Accountable To : Managing Members
Educational Requirements : Diploma / Degree
SALARY : R35 000 P/M CTC
Experience Requirements : 5yrs working experience+ Syspro Knowledge and advantage
· Manage the payment of salaries and wages and associated activities.
· Allocate all expenses to the correct account codes by capturing invoices not processed through GRN system.
· Prepare the monthly management accounts.
· Debtors vetting.
· Sending Debtors statements and payment reminders.
· Responsible for Petty cash, company credit card for adhoc payments and petrol card for company vehicle.
· Submitting Annual Department of Labour Return of Earnings
· Vetting of Supplier SLA’s and Customer agreements.
· Set-up debtors and creditors accounts on Syspro.
· Month end processing on Syspro.
· Maintaining bank accounts by ensuring funds are available for payments.
· Assist the company accountants in the preparation and publishing of the annual financials, provisional tax and assessed tax.
· Present monthly financial management reports in line with agreed agendas at MANCO.
· Manage cleaning staff from outsourced service companies.
· Manage receptionist and ensure creditors recons are prepared timeously by assisting with statements and queries.
· Manage all general accounting activities i.e. Debtors, Creditors, Vat returns etc.
· Manage all Financial Institution activities, ie ID facility etc.
· Check monthly creditors recons
· Maintain the asset register to insurance book
· Maintain tools, jigs and equipment by labelling and monitoring