Salary: R25 000 Negotiable Package
To provide efficient and timeous support to the Senior Bookkeeper and Finance Manager
Qualification & Experience:
· BComm Graduate with 3 solid years’ experience a must!
· Bookkeeping to Trial Balance
· Daily processing on Pastel Accounting system
· Following up on debtors if needs be
· Processing monthly bank reconciliations
· Controlling petty cash
· Preparing monthly accounts for the residents and dealing with any queries
· Ensuring that maintenance and refurbishment costs are correctly allocated for recovery of funds from Trust
· Preparing debtors and creditors reconciliations
· Assist Trust bookkeeper when the need arises
· Maintaining Asset Register
· Preparing the month-end reconciliation file for the Financial Manager
· Assist Financial Manager with various SARS related administrative duties, preparation of annual budget, Audit file preparation
· Supporting and collaborating with the Senior bookkeeper, Financial Manager and Department Administrators.
· Accurate and up to date stock control in conjunction with the Healthcare and Maintenance Administrators
· Maintaining documents and records to ensure all files are kept up to date.
· Preparation of monthly schedules and reports for review by the Financial Manager within required deadlines
· Preparation of resident accounts within the agreed monthly deadline
· Preparation of the month-end reconciliation file for the Financial Manager within the agreed timeframes
· Maintain confidentiality of all records.
To apply email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call T: 021 421 1701 for other positions view our website – www.channel-er.com
If you don’t hear from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application as unsuccessful. We will however keep your CV on our database for any future opportunities.