Type of Business: Insurance
Remuneration: negotiable from R15000 depending on experience
Hours: Monday to Thursday 8am to 4.30pm and Friday 8am to 4pm
Responsible for short-term policy administration (renewals, endorsements and new business).
Providing high quality service and solutions to brokers to ensure business retention and profitable growth.
Providing qualitative service levels to internal and external clients
• Matric / Grade 12.
• A full qualification in short-term insurance.
• RE5 would be an advantage.
• 5 years’+ short-term domestic and commercial insurance experience.
• Good understanding of short-term procedures.
• Computer literate in Microsoft Office and insurance systems (preferably flexi).
• Strong attention to detail and distinct ability to identify grammatical and spelling errors.
• Must be able to work under pressure.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication.
• Preferably a non-smoker
• Preferably Afrikaans speaking
To apply for this position please submit your CV through to email@example.com