Senior Bookkeeper wanted in Parklands - Salary R12 000.00/month
A reputable company in the Table View area requires a proactive,
efficient and accurate Bookkeeper to join their busy team. This is a
support role to the Finance Department. The ideal candidate must have
absolute attention to detail, strong verbal and written communication
skills as well as very strong administrative skills. This position
requires someone who is meticulous, motivated and efficient, who enjoys
working independently whilst still working and contributing to the team
as a whole.
The Ideal Candidate must further demonstrate / provide the following:
• An accounting degree or suitable diploma from a recognized institution
• An understanding of accounting principles
• At least four years full bookkeeping experience
• Strong problem solving skills
• Be able to stay calm under pressure and work to strict deadlines
• Be numerate to work in an accounting environment
• Proficient with Sage Pastel Accounting
• Must be able to work under pressure
• Excellent on Microsoft Excel
• Bookkeeping up to Trial Balance
• Preparing and posting general ledger reconciliations.
• Experience in preparing draft financials statements.
• Review payments and creditors reconciliations
• Preparing General Ledger, Cashbook and bank reconciliations
• Monthly updating and checking accuracy on various excel sheets.
• Resolution of finance related queries
• Assisting in preparation of monthly management reporting
• Full Debtors and Creditors functions
• Processing payments to contractors
• Reconciliation required of inter-company accounts
• Debt collection on unpaid invoices
Email your CV with contactable references and supporting documentation (degree/diploma certificates with examination results transcripts). Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks of your application, please consider your application for this position unsuccessful.