Bookkeeper / General Admin
Sectional Title Manager is looking for a reliable admin/bookkeeper with strong administrative skills.
Previous Body Corporate and Home Owners Associations experience would be advantageous.
Previous Pastel experience/training essential.
Working hours: Mondays to Fridays from 08h00 until 17h00
The successful applicant will be required to attend meetings after hours.
· Basic accounting knowledge to Trial Balance
· Liaising with auditors on queries
· Processing financial year end of the individual books
· Processing auditor journals
· Processing and reconciliation of bank statements
· Processing and paying of invoices
· Allocating receipts to various customer accounts
· Sending out customer statements
· Dealing with various client enquiries
· Administer insurance claims
· Raising and approving of clients debit orders and levies
· Levy statement run
· Levy clearance certificates
· Updating of water accounts on a monthly basis
· Reconciliation and capturing of Petty Cash
· Dealing with payment demands and attorney hand overs for arrears levies
· Office administration - filing, recordkeeping and keeping work station organized
· Sending out Trial Balance and Age Analysis to trustees on a monthly basis
· Sending out quotes and payment schedules to trustees
Position is available immediately and salary offered is R10,000.00