Junior Accountant - Private CA Firm
We are looking for a very specific person for a very special client who owns a small, but very busy accounting firm, which is based in the Northern Suburbs of Cape Town. Salary on offer is from R10K - R15K per month (no benefits).
- Tertiary Qualification in Accounting
- Minimum of 2 years working experience up to Trial Balance
- Own reliable transport as you would be working at clients' premises from time to time
- Computer literacy preferably Pastel
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Clear criminal record
- Clear credit record - no judgements etc.
- RSA citizen
Duties and responsibilties will include but not be limited to:
- Process monthly bookkeeping
- Processing up to Trial Balance
- Drafting monthly management accounts and reports
- Drafting of annual financial statements
- VAT calculations and reconciliations
- Payroll calculations and reconciliations
- Preparation of statutory returns - VAT, PAYE, UIF, SDL and Workmans Compensation
- SARS E-Filing and Easyfile
- Attending SARS appointments
- Completion of Tax Returns
- Assistance with SARS queries
- Adhoc admin duties in the office
Submit your application to email@example.com and list Junior Accountant in your subject text to me.
We will do interviews via phone and WhatsApp video calls due to social distancing right now.