Admin Assistant - Wolseley
Our client, a group of farms in the Wolseley area, is looking to employ an Admin Assistant to start working as soon as possible.
- Grade 12 / Matric.
- Previous working experience in a similar position.
- Basic computer skills essential (especially Excel).
- Fully bilingual.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Strong administrative skills.
- Reception duties and general office duties.
- Data capturing: water, pest monitoring, diesel, harvest, tip / flower counts and record keeping of harvest.
- Creditors and Debtors’ reconciliation.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Wages and salaries.
- VAT and EMP return on SARS.
Salary: Market Related.
Starting date: As soon as possible.
Please forward your CV to us if you meet the above-mentioned requirements.
Please assume that your application was unsuccessful if you have not been contacted within 4 weeks from the date of this advertisement.
Salary: RMaket elated
Job Reference #: RUD88