I'm urgently looking for a junior accountant, with a B Com Accounts, for a
great opportunity in a company offering R30 000 CTC per month. Minimum 5 years' experience. Candidates need sound knowledge of debtors
and other recons, inter company transfers, and the ability to work in a
multi cultural environment. Based in Pomona, in very nice offices.
Excellent opportunity for growth and development for female employment equity candidates. Email me your CV on ****** please.
Regrettably, only individuals meeting with the specified requirements will be contacted
Title: Account Manager
We are seeking an exceptional individual to join our Finance & Support team in the role of Account Manager. The ideal candidate for this position will have a solid background in customer service, sales fundamentals, leverage, financial derivatives, stock market through education and work experience.
An Account Manager, as a trading expert, is responsible for the customer experience. This means at its core the creation and development of ongoing business relationships with prospected traders. We are looking for Multilanguage speaking Account Managers.
• Drive new account sales by demonstrating the benefits of the company’s products and services.
• Introduce new client business to achieve or exceed monthly targets
• Convert leads into sales; ensure high quality interaction with potential clients
• Contact new and existing clients ensuring they receive the highest level of service
• Ensure an adequate communication system and clients satisfaction with regards to their needs and interests, providing sale representation
• Generating and retaining clients and following up on clients matters
• Client-related administration and account opening
• Assisting Compliance with the processing of Know-Your-Client documentation
• Identify business opportunities, potential clients and VIP customers and negotiate in order to create profitable account • Ensure the success of marketing strategy objectives and goals Qualifications
• A University or College degree/diploma (MA degree will be considered as an advantage)
• At least one year experience in Forex trading will be considered as a huge advantage.
• Goal oriented person with ability to work under pressure
• Computer literate.
• Excellent communication skills, strong personality and self-directed.
• Fluent English both in written and oral communication skills.
• Flexibility to work shifts/longer hours as and when required
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, Power Point and
• Competitive monthly salary commensurate with experience;
• offered (in-house)
• Unique opportunity for career and self-development
Well known established company is seeking an accountant with Debtors experience will be preferable. Must have strong bookkeeping skills, problem solving and must have good attention to detail. Min of 5 years current experience in an accounting department within a medium sized company. Computer literate with SAGE, PASTEL or SAP.
Must have a Bachelor Degree in accounting
Role and Responsibilities
Compile and prepare reports and recons
Recon of General Ledger accounts
Maintain and prepare company budgets
Preparing monthly statements by collecting data, analysing and looking for variances, summarizing data and information
Complete other adhoc tasks within the Accounts Department
Salary R25000 – R30000 depending on experience
Email cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE IF YOU DON’T MEET THE REQUIREMENTS WE WILL NOT BE CONTACTING YOU FOR AN INTERVIEW THEREFORE YOU HAVE BEEN DECLINED
Recoveries of outstanding debt. Administration on debtor accounts. Client liaison.
Min. qualification: Gr. 12 with accounting as subject.
Completely fluent in Afrikaans and English.
Minimum of 3 years exp. in debtor’s administration.
Experience in: Debt recovery-, debt administration-, debt negotiation in the retail sector. Administration skills. Very good client liaison skills.
Computer literate in MS Word, MS Excel.
Knowledge of bookkeeping in a stock orientated company is compulsory.
Submit your CV to:
CIMA and Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Must have a strong Cost systems background
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to accurately prepare all relevant Reporting
- Computer literacy, MS Excel in particular (familiarity with VLOOKUPs and pivot tables)
- Minimum 3 years commercial experience
- Minimum of 3 years of Cost Accounting or Pricing experience, preferably in FMCG environment
- ERP systems including SAGE,ACCPAC
- Experience in computerized manufacturing system, and implementation of the computerized system with MRP.
Key Performance Areas:
- Planning, studying, and collecting data to determine costs of business activity of different divisions, business units and functions
- Analyzing data collected and recording results
- Determining fixed costs
- Determining variable costs of business
- Recording cost information for use in controlling expenditures
- Analyzing audits of costs and preparing reports
- Providing management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services
- Estimating the impact of changes in service offerings and introduction of new projects on pricing and profit margins
- Maintaining Cost Accounting System
- Preparing budget reports for each department and division
- Analyzing and reporting on profit margins
- Set up standard costing model
- Set up bills of material (BOMs)
Syspro super user required for lucrative role.
Manufacturing accountant experience in FMCG industry
Requirements and Responsibilities;
Responsible for the timely buying and selling of foreign currencies.
Recommends competitive foreign exchange rates based on market performance.
Reviews orders to ensure accuracy, proper record keeping, and conformance to regulations.
Carries out trades and maintains the corporation's accounts.
Qualifications and Experience;
Requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty.
Reports to a FX trading manager. Work is closely managed. Works on projects/matters of limited complexity in a support role.
Typically requires 0-2 years of related experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time