Tax Consultant/Administrator Position
An accounting firm in the upper highway area is seeking to employ a tax consultant/administrator.
The position requires the candidate to have a minimum of 3 years experience in the tax industry completing the below tasks listed in the job spec:
The job spec is as follows:
· Preparation of Individual IT12 and company IT14 tax returns.
· Collating and uploading supporting documents requested by SARS.
· Adding tax clients onto tax systems and/or efiling, which will include any efiling authentications.
· Checking of Income Tax assessments and preparation of Income Tax assessment letters.
· Preparation and submission of Income Tax disputes.
· Attending to PAYE and VAT queries raised by SARS or the client
· Scanning and emailing of tax related documents.
· Preparation of schedules for tax related matters.
· Checking and updating banking details for taxpayers on internal and external systems.
· Applications for tax clearance certificates
· Applications for foreign tax clearance certificates
· Applications for Emigration tax clearances
· Ensure that any queries received from and SARS and clients are dealt with promptly and accurately.
· Deregistration requests for taxpayers
· Preparation work for provisional tax calculations when requested by management.
· Attend appointments at SARS at the request of management.
· General tax work as required by management.
· Updating billing information as required by management.
· Any statutory applications required by management
· Workmens compensation and RMA registrations and annual submissions
· General administration work as required by management.
Basic education – Matic
Tertiary education – studying towards NQF 4/5
Registered Tax Practitioner – beneficial
Must have valid drivers license
Salary bracket is between R 15 000.00 and R 20 000.00 (based on experience)
No additional benefits such as medical or pension
20 Days annual leave