An Accounting firm in the Upper Highway area is seeking to employ an Audit Manager.
Position available immediately.
Applicant to have a valid drivers licence and own transport. The position will require travelling (local) from time to time.
Salary bracket is between R 22 000 and R 25 000.00 (based on experience)
Please state you required salary on your application
20 Days annual leave
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 071 383 1642
Please be advised that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you are not contacted please consider your application unsuccessful.
Auditor job spec:
- Creating detailed reports on audit findings
- Inspecting and reconciling account books for accuracy
- Assessing accounting systems for effectiveness, efficiency, and compliance with proper accounting procedures
- Recommending system controls and improvements to increase reliability and data integrity
- Preparing annual reports, statements, and financial records
- Examining records to ensure compliance with laws and regulations
- Reviewing taxpayer accounts to determine tax liability
- Keeping up with legal requirements and applicable changes to local laws that apply to the establishment
- Ensuring compliance with laws and regulations
- Maintaining spreadsheets by collating data, checking for accuracy, and analysing results
- Gauging financial risk within the establishment
- Stock count verifications
- Management of department and presenting audit planning schedules/budgets and monthly billing
Auditor Skills, Qualifications & Attributes:
Bcom / Bcompt in accounting with completed articles
3-5 years experience in the Auditing field
Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
Need to be attention to detail driven
Strong time management skills and ability to handle pressure
Need to have the ability to use your own initiative to tackle any problems and see them through to completion
Ability to be able to work independently as well as a team player in order to meet department goals
Caseware Working Papers - Essential
Pastel – Advantageous
Microsoft office – Word, Excel, Outlook