Trainee Accountant (SAICA) – 2+ year clerk
An exceptional opportunity exists for an energetic candidate looking to join a well-established and dynamic audit and financial management firm in George, Western Cape. Our client is seeking to permanently employ a Trainee Accountant with at least 1 year SAICA article experience.
The firm is looking for a self-confident individual with a completed financial degree, who likes to work as part of a team, but is also willing to take initiative and capable of working independently.
The firm operates within a large variety of industries, ranging from auditing, independent reviews, financial management and accounting, tax administration and planning, business and transactional consulting, secretarial services, wills, estate planning and administration.
The appointee will be responsible for the performing of various functions within the business and will report directly to the audit seniors/managers.
- BAccounting, BCom Accounting, BCompt or equivalent CA(SA) stream degree.
- The applicants must qualify for SAICA articles
- Office (Excel / Word)
- Caseware training will be provided
- Own transport, a valid driver’s license and willingness to travel
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Good communication skills (English and Afrikaans)
Salary: R12k to R14k pm, depending on experience