Fantastic opportunity for an energetic candidate looking to join a well-established and dynamic audit and financial management firm in George, Western Cape. Our client is seeking to permanently employ an Assistant Audit Manager or Audit Senior in their SME Audit Division.
The firm provides a wide range of services to clients including external audit, internal audit, accounting services, taxation, estate planning and administration, company secretarial and payroll.
The ideal candidate should have completed SAICA articles and have the ability to work independently and supervise junior clerks.
- Chartered Accountant or AGA(SA) eligible
- BAcc, BCom Accounting, BCompt or equivalent CA(SA) stream degree
- Completed SAICA articles
- Working knowledge of CaseWare, Excel and Word
- Experience in compilations, reviews and audits (including attorney trust, estate agent, body corporate, SME audits)
- Own transport, a valid driver’s license and willingness to travel
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Good communication skills (English and Afrikaans)
Salary – R18,000 to R26,500 per month