Finance Administrator / Junior Bookkeeper – Durbanville, Cape Town
A renowned national Wealth, Chartered Accounting and Investment company is looking for a ‘Finance Administrator / Junior Bookkeeper’ to join their financial team on a full-time permanent basis for their offices based in Durbanville, Cape Town.
Very good compensation package on offer, which consists of a good base salary (subject to qualification and/or experience) plus internal career advancement opportunities.
The successful candidate will assist the Finance Department within the company. We are looking for someone that will work their way up and stay with us for the long run.
Key Performance Areas:
• Assistance with day to day administration for finance de
• Drafting of letters
• Stationary orders and maintenance
• Staff refreshments orders and maintenance
• Summarizing of client information on Excel
• Requesting client information for tax deadlines
• Follow up with clients regarding services and sign ups
(not cold calling)
• Booking SARS appointments, filling out forms and acco
mpanying clients to SARS
• Adhoc administrations duties as needed
• Post office runs
• SARS appointments and queries
• Compilation of financial
• Monthly processing
• Submission of tax returns
• Personal income tax calculations and submissions
• Provisional tax calculations and submissions
• Grade 12
• Relevant tertiary qualification
• At least 2 Years’ experience in a similar position
• Interpersonal communication skills verbal & written
• Bilingual (Afrikaans and English)
• Telephone etiquette
• Attention to detail
Applying for this position:
Only open to South African citizens.
If you are interested in this great career opportunity, please send your CV with position title as reference to: firstname.lastname@example.org