We are looking for someone to be the face and voice of the company. Someone who is able to work under pressure, communicate clearly and professionally in both written and oral forms to both internal and external stakeholders. We seek to employ a dynamic, energetic and experienced receptionist for our corporate offices.
Key Result Areas:
· Answering switchboard
- Transferring calls (internal and external), taking messages and forwarding these messages by mail.
- Telephone reports weekly
- Appearance to be immaculate at all times as this is the frontline of the business
- Politeness under all circumstances together with professionalism
- Visitors notice to staff
- Maintains security by following procedures /monitoring logbook/issuing visitor tags
- Maintains safe & clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules & regulations
- Maintains continuity at reception by ensuring station is manned at all times
- Supervises collections & deliveries of mail & parcels
- Assets with Filling and administration tasks
- Matric a must
· Minimum of 5 years working experience in a similar role.
- MS Office Suite; particularly Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Position requires someone that can speak fluently and eloquently - talking to others to convey information effectively
- Position will require excellent telephone skills as well as Active listening skills - Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the requests beings made
- High attention to detail is required
- Critical Thinking - Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches
- Must have Pastel processing experience.
- Basic bookkeeping to TB
Applications for this position close on the day of 07th February 2020
Interested applicants can email a motivational letter and a copy of their CV to email@example.com
SUBJECT LINE – Receptionist