Dynamic Southern Suburbs based company is looking for a Management Accountant to join their team. The Management Accountant is responsible for implementing and maintaining financial controls in the business unit to drive revenue and manage the debtor’s function. Further to this, the job incumbent will be responsible for the accurate and timely reporting on commissions and fee (income) within the business unit. The position requires a minimum of 3 years relevant work experience within a Financial Services work environment. The salary offering based on past experience and a maximum offering of R 30 000 CTC per month.If you meet all of the requirements below, please submit your CV via email.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience within a similar role with focus on financial controls and income of a business unit
- Proven experience in MS Excel on an advanced level
- Proven experience in the development and implementation of financial controls within a business
- Proven experience in the Financial Services industry
- Proven experience in and knowledge of financial products (i.e. difference between shares, unit trusts, endowments and the effect on the business)
- Experience in reporting on commissions and fees of financial advisers
- Advantageous – experience in Commpay and XPlan
- Relevant BComm degree or equal
- Honours degree advantageous
- CIMS advantageous but not necessity
- MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint
XPlan and Commpay or other industry related packages
- Development and implementation of financial controls with regards to income in business units
- Control over debtors function
- Drive revenue accounts
- Management reporting on income
- Data analysis of fees and commissions received and input to Commpay
- Intelligent reporting on commissions and fees received within Excel and relevant packages
Personal Profile and Competencies
Strong numerical capabilities, tenacity, interpersonal skills, initiative, organisational ability, professional presentation skills, flexibility, commitment, attention to detail, accuracy, empathy, emotional intelligence.
If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.