PROPERTY ADMINISTRATION RENTAL & FINANCIAL ADMINISTRATOR
Private Property Group, owning a
substantial Commercial & Residential Portfolio, requires a Rental and
Experience in the specific area of Property Rental Management would be an advantage.
A Diploma in Financial Accounting / SAIPA / SAICA qualification would be an advantage, but is not a prerequisite.
- Property Management programmes such as MDA.
- Rental Debit Order Management experience.
- Analysis and Recovery of monthly Municipal water, electricity, rates and other charges.
- Analysis of monthly Landlord Statements for individual properties within the portfolio.
- Analysis and payments of a substantial number of Municipal rates, water and electricity accounts.
- Supervision of monthly creditor payments.
- Good knowledge of Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Ability to deal confidently with residential and commercial tenants.
- Liaison with auditors
PLEASE SUBMIT CV TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
FLEXIBLE EMPLOYMENT COMMENCEMENT DATE
IN ADDITION TO THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS APPLICANTS WILL ONLY BE CONSIDERED WHO ARE:
A. PRESENTLY RESIDENT IN THE GREATER CAPE TOWN AREA
B. NON SMOKERS