Role Title: CREDITORS CLERK
R8000-R10 000 DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE
Our Company is looking for a dynamic and professional creditor’s clerk. The creditors clerk will be responsible for carrying out accounting and administrative duties such as the processing and payment of vendors invoices, reconciliation of statements, following-up on unpaid vendors, obtaining statements and invoices and to provide book keeping and clerical support to all financial functions.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
· Ensure invoices are matched against requisitions, purchases orders and goods received notes with references to quantities, quality, description and price.
· Ensure requisitions, purchase orders and invoices are properly authorised and are in accordance with the appropriate levels of authority
· Ensure invoices related to contracts agree to the contract.
· Preparation and submission of creditors reconciliations (ensure invoices follow sequence)
· Timeous payment of invoices, ensuring discount claimed where applicable
· Timeous follow up on all AP queries
· Forward remittance advices to suppliers after completion of payment run
· File all invoices after payment run according to the agreed filing protocols
· Prepare monthly analysis of the creditors list
· Maintain vendor master listing
· Maintain the contract register, in terms of filing and price updates
· Any ad-hoc duties which are assigned
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
· Relevant certificate in Bookkeeping or Finance will be advantageous
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
· Any accounting system experience
· Customer service oriented with high working standards
please apply to: email@example.com
use code CRD001 - please state your salary expectation