Financial Accountant / Finance Manager - looking for part time employment (consulting)
Date Listed 08/01/2019
I’m a reliable, honest and a goal-oriented individual who always tries his best at all times and completes his tasks on time.
I have the following expert skills:
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and Word skills (including Pivot tables and Vlookup functions). I also teach Advanced Excel online at Udemy.com and Teachable.com.
- 5 years SAP knowledge
- 15 years Pastel Evolution and Pastel Partner knowledge
- Over 20 years accounting experience
- Preparation of Management Accounts
- Annual budgets
- Balance Sheet reconciliations and journals, as well as reviewing
- Creditors (including purchase orders, payments and reconciliations)
- Debtors (including invoicing, receipts and reconciliations)
- Fixed Asset Register maintenance
- Investments (including maximising interest rate returns above inflation)
- Payroll Administration (including accounting journals for payroll)
- Retail management, stock take, stock control (including minimizing stock variances)
- Inter-company accounting across companies (including reconciliations)
- SARS returns submissions and dealing with SARS issues
- FSB quarterly return submission
- Preparation and submission of annual LT FSB return (together with the auditors and actuaries)
- Cashflow forecasting, variance ratios, analysis and expenditure control
- Financial management and accounting for projects
- Preparation of reinsurance reports and management of payments to reinsurers
- Management of staff as well as their motivation
I always question the current methods of doing work in order to try to find better ways to do work. I have a great skill in attention to detail, meeting deadlines, motivating staff to do their best and streamline processes.
I have worked in the following roles:
Senior accountant, Department Head, Senior Pensions Officer, Financial Accountant, Financial Administrator, Finance Manager
I have a BCompt degree from Unisa.
I'm happy to forward my CV on request.
I can start immediately on a part time basis. Evenings and weekends only.
Cell: 063 473 8241