Debtors & Creditors Clerk
Trust that you are doing well.
Thank you for taking the time to view my advertisement.
I am seeking to build a career in a stable corporate company as a Debtors & Creditors clerk.
I am very organized, self motivated & confident team-player.
I have strong communication skills & excellent time management skill.
Strong interpersonal skills, persuasiveness & hard work ethic.
My experience is as follows:
- Maintains routine and accurate bookkeeping.
- Keeps records of payments made.
- Determines which accounts are overdue.
- Contact companies who owe money in writing or by telephone to recover the outstanding balance.
- Makes follow-up calls & emails
- Non-payment cases, discuss with management for "hand-over"
- Cashbook allocations
- Submitting statement of accounts with proof of delivery attached
- Customer queries & resolve discrepancies
- Credit Notes for Stock Returned
- Maintaining customer masterfile
- Processing of customer journals
- Filing of invoices & any related documentation
- Ensure costings are correct and updated
- Opening of customer accounts on approval
- Creating of Approved Supplier Accounts
- Maintaining supplier masterfile
- Raising of Purchase Orders
- Matching Purchase Order with Supplier Invoice
- Filing of Supplier Invoices
- Reconcile Supplier Statement with Remittance Advice
- Processing of authorized payment
- Resolve discrepancies with suppliers
- Supplier Journals