day to all employers,
name is Angel Mazombo; I am currently doing my first year degree at University
of the Western Cape. I hope to become part of a well established and vibrant organization
that has the ability to teach, train and test my full potential. Currently I am
seeking for a temporary contract in your company,to work during the holidays or even week-end if possible. My dream is to become a Chartered Accountant in future
.I believe I have a lot of potentials, I am a well educated and
hardworking lady with a friendly personality,
accustomed to working under pressure and willing to work in team. I am computer
literate; I also have experience on Retail such as cashier/Packer. Please feel free to contact me,i am available to start anytime from now.I hope to hear from you soon.kind Regards.
Hey . I am currently a student &i'm looking for a job for the festive season and maybe even over the weekends next year . I could work in retail as shop assistant or cashier . any job really . contact if you know of any jobs .
Calling all school leavers , students and anyone needing a job!!!Cashier and driver vacancies at a pizza franchise . Must have a passion for customer service, well english spoken individuals ,must be presentable ,willing to work long hours. If you think you got what it takes please phone or email me for interview 060 467 8802
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR CASHIER
• Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
• Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
• Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
• Greet customers entering establishments.
• Maintain clean and orderly checkout areas.
• Establish or identify prices of goods, services or admission, and tabulate bills using calculators, cash registers, or optical price scanners
• Resolve customer complaints
• Compute and record totals of transactions
• Stock shelves, and mark prices on shelves and items
• Assist customers with information when requested
• Keep up to date with brand knowledge
• Liaise with other departments that have a direct effect on the bookshop
• Assist with stock taking
• Answer phone calls
• Maintain awareness of all promotions and advertisements
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITY
• Experience in a retail environment either in cashier or sales
• Accurately and efficiently ring on registers and maintain all cash at registers
• Bilingual is a big plus
• The willingness to learn, be cheerful, with a positive attitude
• Must be able to work and willingness to work flexible hours
• Exceptional organizational ability, high attention to detail, and ability to multi-task
• A strong team player yet still able to work independently with minimal supervision
• Ability to communicate with associates and customers
• A commitment to service, excellence and customer satisfaction
• Knowledge on Pastel POS would be an advantage
Hi there. I currently own a small cafe' and my cashier just had a baby. I am urgently looking for a cashier to fill in for 9 months. The job involves giving change, receiving money from customers etc. I currently have one cashier, but she cannot work all the time. So, you can come and work at your own liking (flexi-hours). Min. would be 3 hours per day, 4 days per week.I will offer R46.00 per hour, but I am open to a negotiation. A basic knowledge of maths is needed as calculations are involved (e.g. counting money), but this information can be discussed at the first interview.If you are interested, PLEASE do not email me, but rather contact me through Dropbox. Just download it and search "robertpetermanZA45". You can download it here: https://db.tt/R9lKKFAWI do apologize for the inconvenience, but my email account is not working, and I am only getting a quarter of the messages sent to me. My mobile number cannot be provided as I am in frequent meetings, and many people attempt to 'prank' call me.Thank you
Hi everyone. My name is Adri and I want a job urgant. I can do Cashier work, Security Control Room work, cleaning and ironing and can help looking after the kids. I would prefer something in or near Parklands.
Hell there, my name is Winnie Chikuruwo. I am a 23 year old Zimbabwean lady with valid work papers. I am looking for a job as a sales assistant or cashier. I am a very hard worker, who is vibrant, punctual, trust worthy, patient and eager to assist. I speak fluent English and am a committed worker; hiring me is not something you will never regret. My contact number is 0848367234