Client is urgently looking for Trade Tested Mechanical / Electrical Engineering Senior Training Officer
• Minimum NTC 5 Technical Qualification
• Trade Tested Millwright OR Fitter and 3 - 4 years Post Apprentice experience
• 2 years Training experience
• Recognised Training Facilitator Certificate would be an advantage
• Accredited Assessor certificate would be an advantage
Key Job Functions:
• Training apprentices up to and including Trade Test Level, Electrical, Mechanical and Millwright Trades.
• Training/Refresher training of qualified artisans in Mechanical, Electrical and Electromechanical trades, as per the requirements(cross-skilling)
• Carry out Mechanical and Electrical assessments for their specific needs
• Develop training course material as per MERSETA requirement in Electrical and Mechanical disciplines in unit standard format
• Develop training course material in Mechanical and Electrical disciplines for plant specific requirements.
• Assist in the development /design of training facilities to national standards.
• Appropriate evaluation and feedback
• Problem Solving
• Planning and Organizing
• Appropriate judgement
• Prioritization and allocation of resources
Interested candidates should contact Thanusha Pillay via e-mail
Should you not be contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful
Senior Engineering Training Manager required
Suitable Trade Tested Mechanical/Electrical candidates required
Train apprentices up to and including Trade Test Level, Electrical, Mechanical,
Training of qualified Artisans in Mechanical, Electrical
& Electromechanical Trades.
Carry out Mechanical and Electrical assessments
Develop training course material as per MERSETA requirement in Electrical and Mechanical
disciplines in unit standard format.
Develop training course material in Mechanical and Electrical disciplines for
Assist in the development/design of training facilities
Appropriate evaluation and feedback.
Minimum NTC 5 Technical Qualification.
Trade tested Millwright OR Fitter and 3- 4yrs Post Apprentice experience.
2 years Training experience.
Recognised Training Facilitator Certificate would be an advantage.
Accredited Assessor certificate would be an advantage.
Construction Company is looking to take on 2 new Apprentices (Electrical), must have technical skills, Min Std 8, would suite school lever who would like a career in electrical. Monday - Friday every second Saturday. Send cv to 086 537 5253
Electrical apprentice, To apply for the internship vacancy you must have matric, pref will go to the candidates with the most drive. ,R4500 - R6500 revised when qualified. please send cv to
086 537 5433
The incumbent will be performing all maintenance related duties on the production lines, which will include the electrical & mechanical planned and breakdown maintenance. The incumbent will be measured against the overall equipment efficiency, which includes the efficient operation of production tooling. The condition of the tooling will be monitored on an ongoing basis and the need to refurbish in time to ensure that the production uptime is maximised.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
Ensuring production tooling is in good condition.
Responsible for flagging tooling refurbishment with Area Manager in time to minimise loss of production hours.
Liaise with Area Manager to ensure tooling costs are communicated to the Sales dept to recover costs from customers.
Do planned/preventative maintenance.
Do breakdown maintenance.
Faultfinding, maintaining hydraulic systems.
Faultfinding, maintaining ABB Robotics & AC drives.
Faultfinding and maintaining PLC’s (Toshiba, Allen Bradley)
Faultfinding and maintaining the SCADA systems.
Attend to breakdowns (mechanical & electrical)
General Housekeeping and Safety.
Coach and mentor apprentice/s.
Millwright Trade Test from Olifantsfontein.
Minimum of 6 years post-apprenticeship working experience in a manufacturing environment.
Solid experience in Robotics (ABB), hydraulics, AC Drives, PLC and SCADA systems & sound tool management skills.
Communicate well, read and write English.
Ability to use own initiative & willing to work long hours and shifts.
Ability to work shifts & perform under pressure.