Beautiful, excellent condition 2/3 bedroom timber home in Wilderness, Garden Route with extensive decking & clay tile roof for sale. Value to build new estimated at R1.5m - R1.8m. Buyer is responsible for dismantling, transporting and re-erecting. (Please don't ask if you can buy the whole property for R200k. You can't.) House is part T&B log home, part timber-frame design (which can only be seen from carefully looking at the design - not visibly evident) & all wood is in perfect condition (used to PW Botha's holiday house!). Outside dimensions: 16.3 x 10.4 (excluding decking). Inside dimensions: lounge/kitchen 10.2 x 4.6 bedroom 1 5.4 x 4.6 bedroom 2 4.7 x 4.6 bathroom/study/3rd room 4.6 x 3.4 small bathroom (shower only) 1.9 x 1.6 passage 1.4 x 1.0 entrance hall 1.7 x 1.7 Outside store room (same design) 5.0 x 2.7 (will throw in) Selling for R200k OR NEAREST CASH OFFER - must be sold urgently so will entertain all offers. House is a spare one and not being used currently & important business cash injection is needed - hence the very low price. If you're planning on building your own house this is an incredibly cost-effective way to do it - over R1 million to be saved! Please Sinead call 021 702 4986
700 sqm of pure enjoyment! 5 bedrooms (all on suite with outside showers and balcony’s) mains with gas fireplace, huge double volume entrance hall, formal lounge with gas fireplace. Mahogany kitchen with gas stove (electric oven), scullery, laundry. Kitchen open plan with dining and TV rooms. TV room with build-in wood fireplace, study/gym, atrium. Huge wooden deck area under roof and enclosed with canvas curtains. Build-in braai (gas and wood), pool in wooden deck. Separate flat let with one bedroom, lounge, kitchenette and bathroom, maids quarters one bedroom with kitchenette and bathroom. Underfloor heating, installed sound system, intercom, electric fence, alarm connected to local security company. Beautiful view and landscaped garden. Three garages with storeroom. Build-in vacuum system. Blinds and curtains included in price.
House situated in Raslouw ,Centurion ,consisting of 4 bedroomed house with huge kitchen ,Dining room ,lounge, entrance hall ,huge entertainment room (can also be used as a conference room),big office ,large swimming pool and lapa .House situated on 4000sq metres of property with beautiful gardens and an additional 5000 sq meters vacant land which can be used for business or development. Has two separate cottages with own entrances (rented out and monthly rentals received for both units is R9400 )Big servant quarters and same two store rooms a toilet ,shower and steam room by the pool. House is centrally situated and has public and private schools and baby crèches within 1 km radius and is 5mis drive to mall@redds and 10mins drive to Centurion mall .7mins to the R55 ,N14 and M1/n1 freeways .House can be used for residential ,bed and breakfast or any business use.I am immigrating to the UK and therefore have the property for sale. Open to offers.More Pictures available on request.
This house is centrally located and is relatively close to Randburg CBD (triangle between Jan Smuts, Bram Fisher and Republic). 12 minutes to Sandton outside peak
hours, approx. 30-35 minutes in peak traffic.North Facing with beautiful Garden
(total stand size 944sqm) and swimming Pool - unique, large rooms with
Bay Windows. In perfect state, superb quality flooring. 2
Bathrooms, 1 Designer Bathroom with Spa bath and Floor Heating. Price
negotiable, between 1.6 and 1.7m Please don't hesitate
contact us for more information. Simply reply to this add or send an SMS with 'House' to 078 605 5621 and we will get back to you.
Stunning secure split-level open-thatch home + cottage + SQ in 2.2 acres of mature garden set on a quiet road. Relaxed country living on the doorstep of many amenities and transport hubs.
HOUSE (around 350-400 square metres)
- Main bedroom, with dressing room and full bathroom en-suite, and balcony
- Good sized 2nd and 3rd bedrooms with built-in cupboards
- 4th room upstairs (ideal as bedroom, guest room, family/TV room)
- 2nd full bathroom upstairs
- Walk-in linen cupboard off landing
- Railway sleeper stair treads to landing
- Entrance hall
- Main lounge, with underfloor heating
- Study, with built-in desk and shelving and underfloor heating
- Guest loo
- Spacious kitchen with breakfast nook, granite worktops, oak cupboards and pantry cupboard, built-in double Defy oven and ceramic hob, double Stonebuilt sink/drainer
- Dining / lounge area with thatched bar, Jetmaster fireplace, and French windows and sliding door with access to entertainer's dream large patio, thatched lapa and large pool (recently re-lined)
- Double garage, with lockable tool cupboard
- Double carport (thatched)
- Alarm system, unobtrusive burglar bars and floodlights
- Electrical distribution board new within the last year
- Thatched (and over-thatched around 7 years ago) with quality Cape Reed (flame retardant treated and still valid)
- Lightning pole
- Quality renovations 18 months ago included all bathrooms and guest loo (tiling, fittings, etc), laminate flooring (upstairs), floor tiles (down stairs), granite worktops, floor and wall tiling, sinks (kitchen), underfloor heating (lounge, study), solid wood doors (throughout), laundry (floor and wall tiling), SQ bathroom (tiling)
COTTAGE (around 65 square metres)
- Lounge, with small kitchenette area
- Spacious bedroom
- Spacious bathroom (en-suite)
- Thatched (and over-thatched) with grass
- Unobtrusive burglar bars
- Servants quarters (lounge, bedroom and bathroom)
- Electrical distribution board new within the last year
- Mains electricity (3 phase), mains sewerage (no septic tank!) and mains water plus good borehole and irrigation
- Brick driveway, sweeping up from road to house
- New paving 3-4 years ago in courtyard and around cottage
- Alarmed electric fence
- Private gardens (via walls to rear, grassed earth bank along road, and established trees and bushes)
- Half the property with mature gorgeous gardens; the other half as a fenced-off paddock with vegetable garden and mature trees
- Suitable for subdivision
- Spacious, paved and pretty utility courtyard with pomegranate and yucca trees leading to outbuildings
- 3 km by road to Gautrain Midrand Station, The Boulders Shopping Centre and The Nizamiye Institute / Masjid (Turkish mosque)
- 4 km by road to Allandale and New Road N1 ramps
Monthly levies: Nil
Monthly rates & taxes: R 1,350
Rural property: Yes (Agricultural Holding)
NO time wasters, please. Only the following should make contact:
1) Genuine people interested in buying this property directly from the owner, and who are realistically able to obtain any necessary finance.
2) Well-established real estate agents with a specific, well-qualified client who may be interested in buying this particular property. It's already listed with enough agencies (and we don't need more), but if you can bring us a strong potential buyer then we can talk.
special offer for Oktober: 350.000 Rand Discount on the price w e selling our very nice Villa (Finca) with 350 sqm House and 10.300 sqm plot and big pool with seaview in Spain /Europe. The House hat two completely seperate Flats Flat one (ground floor) 70 sqm Livingroom with open kitchen 3 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms 1 Patio 2 Terrace Flat Two (first floor) 34 sqm livingroom with open kitchen 1 Bedroom 1 Bathroom 1 Terrace All papers ok. just two hours far from Barcelona or one hour from Valencia. The next City with 35.000 resident and nice Restaurants, Bars, Coffee's , Supermarket, Bank is just 5 minutes away. Also included is our nice Car (BMW X5) We are germans and live since 5 years in South-Africa and have got our permanent residence now in South Africa and want stay here. Tel 042 2962167 our Website with our Contact-Details: www.the-ocean-bay.com
Neat and cosy 1 bedroomed flat for sale. 1 tiled bathroom, spacious tiled lounge, kitchen, balcony, pool in complex. Well managed and maintained complex. Situated close to The Village Shopping Centre, Roodepoort College, Westgate Shopping Centre. To view by appointment contact: 0723629045.
3 bed ,,3 bathrooms,granite open plan cherry wood kitchen,unerfloorheating*1
Tiled ,,Tudor ceilings,stained glass doors,,air on in main bed,,maids room,,lapa room,,borehole automatic irrigation ,,two security gates,walking distance to korsmans bird sanctuary and park...only serious buyers need to reply,,
4 bedrooms, beautiful kitchen, big lounge, dining area ,2 bathrooms & toilets plus an extra guests toilet, double garage with remotes, private small garden, entertainment area. This is an exclusive complex with only 4 townhouses and this one has a private entrance of its own, walking distance to Cresta Center.Ofers from R750 000.00 Call Marco 083 755-3636Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgEmail: email@example.com
DECEMBER SPECIAL!!!!. We have special gap houses,
No bond or registration cost involved,No transfer cost or Deposit.Secure and quiet environmentClose to highways and schoolswell located & close to amenities and taxi routes
Now is the time to be a home owner. If you earn a gross of R8000.00
single or combine you qualify and will be paying as little as R2500.00
.Contact Mcdonald @ 0738591241 or sms your email to receive your
EARN EXTRA INCOME BY REFERING YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY.ASK ME HOW!!!!!
This south entry, north facing delightful family home offers
Entrance hall, Dining Room, sunken Lounge, Family/TV room flowing directly to
large covered patio and pool. Plus additional entertainment lapa and decking
overlooking delightful and enchanting treed garden. 4 Bedrooms (main with
bay-window and “conversation piece” main bathroom with skylight over shower).
Fourth bedroom (b.i.c) currently being used as a study with separate entrance
to home. Efficiently designed kitchen with pantry cupboard, space for washing
machine, dishwasher, tumble dryer, double door fridge plus storage space
galore!! Staff quarters has own patio. Double garage plus loads of
additional parking. Good security. Packed with potential for easy
extension – call us now –this one is a winner! see www.mafprops.com
Tess 073 195
Large modern upmarket 400 sqm house just 25 minutes from Johannesburg sitting on 3 properties, 18 acres in total. It has 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, formal lounge, family/games room, dining room, open plan kitchen with granite tops, breakfast nook, scullery, large atrium. There is a double garage and double carport There is also a 2 bedroom cottage, a 1 bedroom cottage, another double carport, steel factory and other outbuildings including servants quarters. Lovely established garden with hundreds of trees and shrubs and a walk-in rock type swimming pool. An entertainers delight! Presently there is an income generating enterprise with good growth potential included.Price is negotiable, make an offer.
Cozy family home with 3 spacious bedrooms, bathroom neat and spacious kitchen with breakfast nook, laundry, lock up garage, carport for 4 cars and patio. Airconditioner in the lounge, 2 bedrooms and this property has new tiles on floors and recently been painted with the patio covered.
Spacious family home with 3 bedrooms, huge lounge, white melamine kitchen, swimming pool and double lock up garage. This property also has an huge extra room ideal for an office space or a main bedroom. Big stand nicely devided with lovely garden.
3 Bedroom home with lounge, TV room, dining room, neat open plan kitchen, bathroom, huge double lock up garage, lots of parking, and high walls. This property is a bargain at this price and situated very close to a school and shopping centres.
Modern, renovated wooden flooring family home with 3 bedrooms, bathroom, neat kitchen, swimming pool, braai area and granny flat for sale. The granny flat has separate entrance or could be part of the main home. This property is a must see.
Stunning home in Marlands, Germiston for sale. This house is newly painted and out and is only 16 years old. Nothing to do on this house. Offers lounge, TV room, dining room, 3 spacious bedrooms, 2 lovely bathrooms, modern and spacious kitchen with breakfast nook, braai area, staff room, double lock up garage, double carport, electric gate, electric garage, alarm system with 24 hour response, and electric fencing. Very close to a excellent high school.
DESCRIPTION OF THE PROPERTY: - 138m2 apartment - Reception / Dinningroom area - Lounge area leading to en-closed balcony which can be a 3rd bedroom / study / sunroom (views of Florida Lake) - Kitchen - Separate toilet from bathroom (bathroom has bath and basin) - Main bedroom has built-in-cupboards - 2nd bedroom has built-in cupboards and a verandah - Secure parking - Access tags for main walk-in entrance - Access remotes for the secure parking section - Close to all amenities http://www.inyamekoproperties.co.za
DESCRIPTION OF THE PROPERTY: - 88m2 fully tiled apartment - Reception / Dinningroom area - Lounge area leading to balcony - Kitchen (fits x2 appliances) - Separate toilet from bathroom (bathroom has bath and basin) - X1 large bedroom with built-in-cupboards - X1 parking bay - Access tags for main walk-in entrance - Access remotes for the secure parking section - Close to all amenities http://www.inyamekoproperties.co.za