This course covers all the essential information you need to get started with a career as a computer technician. In this course, you’ll learn to install operating systems, perform preventative maintenance, and develop networking, security, and troubleshooting skills. No prerequisite knowledge or experience is required. If you're brand new to IT, don't have any formal computer hardware or software training, or are looking to change careers, this course is a great place to start. Consist of 2 theory dvd and 1 dvd for practical
Bike stolen in Kenilworth area - R5000 reward for the return of this bike or info leading to the recovery. Its a white and black Trek Madone with yellow trim - black and yellow wheels and bright yellow brake cables - very distinctive and easy to spot. Only difference to the pic shown here is mine has white handlebar tape not black, but that may have been changed by now.
Call me on 083 603 0004.
I DO OFFER VERY CHEAP LAPTOP AND DESKTOP REPAIRS IN AND AROUND CAPE TOWN. ANY PROBLEM WITH YOUR COMPUTER I CAN FIX IT FOR YOU AT THE FRACTION OF THE COST. LAPTOP SCREEN REPLACEMENT, BATTERIES AND CHARGERS VERY CHEAPLY. 1. WINDOWS TROUBLESHOOTING. 2. VIRUS REMOVAL. 3. DATA RECOVERY. 4. 15.6 LED SCREENS R1000 5. LAPTOP BATTERIES R750 6. LAPTOP CHARGERS R300 IF YOUR SCREEN IS CRACKED, BROKEN, OR DAMAGED, WE CAN QUICKLY GET YOU A REPLACEMENT SCREEN FOR A FRACTION OF WHAT THE NOTEBOOK MANUFACTURERS MAY OFFER. WE REPLACE ANY LAPTOP SCREENS FROM SAMSUNG, APPLE, SONY, HP, DELL, ACER, ASUS, TOSHIBA 15.4 LCD SCREEN @ R1400 15.6 LED SCREEN @ R1000 15.6 LCD SCREEN @ R1400 10.1 LED SCREEN @ R950 BEST PRICE AND QUALITY + ROCK SOLID WARRANTY.
Customer Care Representative needed soonJob Responsibilities
As an Inbound Customer Care
Representative, you will manage a customer base that consists of both
prospective and existing customers. You will receive inbound phone call in
order to manage and service customer accounts, up-sell and cross-sell various
products and services, and increase revenue and strategic product sales.
Although we serve a variety of Fortune 500 companies, you will be trained to
focus on one specific client and will provide service and sales services for
that client on a long-term basis.Additional
responsibilities for the Inbound Customer Care Representative position include:
• Build rapport with customers by greeting them in a courteous, friendly, and
professional manner using procedures learned during new-hire training.
• Use decision-support computer software programs to respond to common customer
work/service order inquiries and requests.
• Position entails a high amount of customer interaction over the phone. Ensure
that customers understand product information, and be able to provide
additional information to customers as needed
• Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy.
• Prepare complete and accurate work and update customer file.
• Communicate effectively with individuals/teams in the program to ensure high
quality and timely expedition of customer requests.
• Effectively transfer misdirected customer requests to an appropriate party.
• Contribute ideas on ways to resolve problems to better serve the customer
and/or improve productivity.
• Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and
business performance.Visit us at 13 -17 Heerengracht
Street, Pier House Building7TH Floor, Office 701Opposite Fountain HotelNext to Park Inn Hotel before you
reach Burger KingCape Town
Call 021 8282416/021 4184287/079
Computer is a AMD 1800+ 1.5ghz 512mb ram. Works fine
2 of the large old monitors both work, flat screen monitor did not completely work, but may be easily fixable. Nice computer stand included.
1 person needs to take all of the above, must be gone today, first come first serve.
Also have a packet of random items which you can look through and take.
Pick up from Milnerton
redundant mouse-clicks in your work routine?
analyse your Excel worksheets and implement programmable procedures to make
your life easier, neater and hassle free.
shortcuts for the tasks you do most often.
Better and much Faster!
There are no
limits with programming!
life easier - today!
info, visit www.onthespot.co.za
Christmas time is almost here, and you hve DIY work that you unable to do in time, please let us know we can assist, from hanging portraits to putting up shelves, and even painting your walls, what ever you can think of we can do. We are trust worthy you do not need to worry about strangers hanging around your property, please give us a try!!
World Cup Soccer R28 000.00
Abra Ca Dadra R22 000.00
Beat the Clock R12 000.00 SOLD
Blackwater 100 R14 000.00 SOLD
Dracula R28 000.00
Twilight Zone (Coming)
Rolling Stones R58 000.00
All in good working condition, serviced and with new rubbers.Contact Freddy 0832752704 Can arrange Door to Door delivery.
A leading retail company based in Cape Town requires a Senior E-Commerce Channel Specialist with a marketing degree/diploma; 3 - 4 years working in a digital/ecommerce marketing capacity including practical experience in managing digital/ecommerce projects and experience in retail/direct marketing will be preferable.
Key Performance Areas
Meet company targets
* Responsible for driving high-quality revenue through ecommerce channels.
* Identify and prioritise the most effective opportunities for the business related to growing ecommerce revenue, considering:
* Conversion optimisation of existing channels
* Business development and business project management of new opportunities
* Management of general business changes that affect ecommerce platforms
* Conversion optimisation:
* Using business and web analytics, identify opportunities for optimisation on both the website and mobisite with the key objective to improve ecommerce conversion rate; brief in the requirements, work with development and creative teams to scope the solution, test, approve and analyse the outcome
* Manage priorities within the full set of requirements based on the most effective outcome (eg payment options, funnel analysis, account information, abandonment, recommendations, profile targeting etc)
* Development of new ecommerce channels:
* Based on broader business strategy, brief in development of new opportunities for ecommerce channels as well as larger projects related to existing channels. (website, mobisite, sales agent networks, digital customer services etc)
* Management of general business change within the ecommerce environment:
* Work with the business to understand changing business requirements that need to be reflected on the website (POPI, systems changes, rule changes, merchandising, creative)
* Management of website and mobisite go lives:
* Ensure that website and mobisite go lives are on time and complete, including best representation of products, onsite promotions, offers on Business units (BU), category and product pages as well as in the funnel.
* Troubleshooting operations:
* Based on analysis and business/customer feedback, identify problem areas and troubleshoot to resolution
* Be able to identify and communicate the business impact.
Measurement and reporting
* Using web analytics and internal cubes to identify benchmarks, trends and opportunities. Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly reports, and in each case providing insights and recommendations for future growth.
* Champion the enhanced implementation of web analytics and testing technology/process.
Benchmarking and competitor research
* Benchmark international and local competitors.
* Identify credible resources and remain up to date on industry trends and new ideas.
* Ensure all employees have KPA's in place with clear and tangible goals which are assessed bi-annually through the performance management process.
* Mentor and coach staff to identify training needs and improve overall skill levels within the area and ensure that personal development plans are in place to address development needs and career aspirations.
* Reduce attrition levels and promote staff engagement by ensuring adequate measures are in place to address pulse survey results.
* Drive the employee engagement strategy to ensure employees are motivated effectively and to reduce annual attrition rates.
* Ensure adequate and appropriate departmental infrastructure is in place to deliver against KPA's and to ensure optimal operational efficiency.
Qualifications & Accreditations
* Marketing degree/diploma.
Experience & Skills
* 3 to 4 Years working in a digital/ecommerce marketing capacity including practical experience in managing digital/ecommerce projects.
* Experience i
entry level Shimano sora derailer and brake groupset
Italian vuelta wheel back
Front ale rims
Sigma sport cyclometer
Perfect for someone looking to get into the beautiful sport of road cycling or triathlon.
We do removals to and From Cape Town on a daily,weekly and
monthly basis.We do loads to and from Capetown to Johannesburg,Durban and other
places,just name it.We also do Shared Loads.To book,please contact us on 011
053 7870 or 073 038 0411 or visit our website which is
http://www.katemboservices.co.za . We do Removals and deliveries in and around
but to mention a few areas: • Alexandra • Inner City / CBD • Bryanston • Constantia Kloof • Diepkloof • Diepsloot • Dobsonville • Douglasdale • Emmarentia • Ennerdale • Fourways • Greenside • Midrand • Ivory Park • Johannesburg CBD • Johannesburg South • Katlehong • Lanseria • Lenasia • Meadowlands • Melville • Meyerton • Midrand • Northgate • Northcliff • Orange Farm • Parktown • Protea Glen • Randburg • Roodepoort • Rosebank • Sandton • Southgate • Soweto • Sunninghill • Walkerville • Woodmead • Arcadia • Bronkhorstspruit • Brooklyn • Centurion • City Centre • Eastern Pretoria • Hatfield • Mamelodi • Menlyn Park • Northern Pretoria • Sunnyside &
Arcadia • Alberton • Bedfordview • Benoni • Boksburg • Brakpan • Edenvale • Germiston • Kempton Park • Springs • Tembisa • Evaton • Heidelberg • Vanderbijlpark • Vereeniging • Carletonville • Kagiso • Krugersdorp • Randfontein • Westonaria And to
all the following Provinces: • Western Cape • KwaZulu-Natal • Eastern Cape • Free State • Gauteng • Limpopo • Mpumalanga • Northern Cape • North West
And to the rest of South Africa and cross Borders.
that will leave you smiling.
I do the
PC and Mac Support
Home & Small Business Networking
Hardware & Software Sales and
Call or e-mail
available on weekends and after hours!
info, visit www.onthespot.co.za
2010 Giant Anthem X3 | Immaculate/Showroom Condition26” WheelsDual SuspensionRock Shox (Front Suspension manual lock-out)Fox Float (Rear Suspension manual lock out)Shimano Deore Group Set27 SpeedFrame Size: LargeCondition: Immaculate/ShowroomKM’s Done: ± 40I bought this bike in late 2010 brand new for R16,000. It is practically brand new so please do not contact with insulting offers.I am asking R9,000Bike has hardly been ridden. I just never got into the sport.SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY
SS1 REMOVALSWelcome to SS1 REMOVALS - your removalists of choice!All areas in the westerncape-CBD daily!!!We're CAPE TOWN'S most trusted moving company specialising in removals and relocation services . Professional packing, moving and storage solutions experience.We have friendly removal consultants ready to help and guide you on our extensive expert moving services including packing, unpacking, cleaning services, pet transport, secure storage worldwide, vehicle transport, full relocation services and insurance. Whether your moving requirements are local or up country - we will ensure your valuable goods arrive safely at their new destination.Relax, SS1 Removals make it easy! Simply SMS the word "quote" followed by your email address to: Cell: 0727949487 and one of our consultants will be in contact with you asap!We also spesialize in long distance removals from cape town to jhb-and cape town to durban!!!
We are an ECommerce company and require the support of freelance a PHP/MySQL developer urgently for a short and future medium term contracts. The roll-out of our product requires the work to be completed in phases. Requirements are:Developers with minimum 2-3 years’ .PHP5/MySQL Database programming experience.Proven developments with reference to existing projects .Experience in various development methodologies.Migration and clean-up of bulk data.Trouble shooting Availability to commence immediately is very important here.Please contact Greg on 084 8745200 or forward your profile via email.
to learn a unique trade that is a mixture of Diesel Mechanics, Auto Electrical
will need a qualification in diesel mechanics, auto electrical or refrigeration
will to learn,
able and willing to work overtime and some weekends
should be able to communicate in English & Afrikaans
your CV to: anthonyjobs(at)wcp.co.za
Offers from: R 1 195 000This quiet and private art deco block boasts this spacious
one bedroom opportunity with sheltered balcony (12m2) en suit
capturing the views of the City Bowl splendour. A prime canvass to add your creative edge with potential to
be turned into a 2 bedroom apartment.BIC throughout with plumbing for two appliances.Communal Parking Area as well as communal court yard with
built in braai.Pet Friendly! +-87m2 (Inc. Balcony)Rates: +- R384/PMLevy: +-R620/PM
Asking R 1 250 000
– CENTURY CITY Our client in Century City requires a RECEPTIONIST who will be responsible for the organization and
coordination of office operations, procedures and resources to facilitate
organizational effectiveness and efficiency REQUIREMENTS:Matric - EssentialMust be exceptionally well groomed2
years minimum experience as a front line receptionistProficient in English and AfrikaansCustomer centric attitudeExcellent communication skills (verbal and written)Excellent telephone mannerComputer literate: Microsoft Office Package,
Outlook and InternetAttention to detail DUTIES:Answering of a busy
switchboard (with up to 14 lines in total)Assisting telephonic
enquiries and transferring to the correct departmentAssisting any walk-in
clients Booking of boardroom for
meetings as well as organizing/making of teas and coffeesOrganizing and arranging of
security access discs for parking bays as well as organising available parking
bays for visitors, clients and consultants and office keys Assisting with any in-house
queries from staff members and managementCouriering of documentation
/parcels through our chosen courier company, receiving of monthly statements
for these and submitting to accounts department for paymentPlacing and receiving
orders of stationery as well as daily/weekly ordering of office suppliesResponsible for signing off
of any weekly/monthly services within placeAssisting staff members
with any form or filing, storing or binding of documentationAssisting in Subscription
department with answering of telephones and cancelling of subscriptions
(training will be provided on internal systems).
any internal functions SALARY: R7000