Long term, part time au pair required in Durbanville
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Part-Time
Employment Equity Non EE/AA
Sitters4U have a new long term Au pair position available in Durbanville, Cape Town starting from 3 January. The family is seeking a mature candidate with 3 to 5 years of relevant experience and a strong understanding of maths. The role entails the care of one boy, aged 9 years old. The family is offering a salary of R 5000 per month excluding overtime and petrol.
Times: Monday to Friday: 13h45 to 17h45
If you are interested in applying for this position or would like to be notified and capable of applying for positions as they become available, or would like extra babysitting work please submit the following documents to sitters @ sitters4u. co. za with the heading APPLY FOR DURB1.
- Your full CV
- A certified copy of your ID
- A certified copy of your Drivers License
- A certified copy of your Matric certificate
- Your written references (It is beneficial but not a necessity to have written references as we do contact all references provided directly.)
- We ask all candidates to complete a SETA approved first aid course. Its important that if you care enough to be part of a child's life, that you care enough to be able to save the child or children you care for in an emergency situation. If you have already completed a course, please send us a certified copy of your first aid certificate or if you have not yet completed a course, we highly recommend a registering for a course as soon as possible. Clients are more likely to reject your applications if you do not have first aid. The NFAA offers the best price on level 1 courses which are SETA approved and valid for 3 years.
- Any other valid child care certificates
- A recent colour photo of yourself